Swift M10T-BTW1-P Tablet Microscope
Swift Optical's BTW Series of advanced digital compound microscopes with integrated 8" tablet combines the features of the popular M10 microscope with an Android based tablet system and offers unlimited possibilities. The BTW Series features high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of Swift's most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head (for included tablet) with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) plan objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Swift high-resolution plan optics
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 Abbe rack and pinion condenser
- Slow-closing slide holder slip
- 8" LCD screen with 1280x800 *16:9 pixels resolution
- Connection: WiFi; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- Moticam S2 shares real time images with multiple mobile devices
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in.
- Height: 19-1/4 in.
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Tablet shipped separately
|Digital Camera Resolution||5.0 Megapixel|