Back to Top
In this fast- paced changing classroom environment, we understand you need more than products you need solid STEM solutions! Designed to build your STEM classroom! Bring the macro world to another level with your students. Ideal for high school, advanced studies and applied sciences. Introducing a new look to the Swift Stereo Line! The SM101 features fixed magnifications of 10X and 30X. The SM101 includes energy-efficient variable LED illumination with 5 light setting combinations, "one-touch" spring loaded stage clips and right eyepiece diopter focusing adjustment. Ideal for high school classrooms and up. This new series of stereo microscopes is designed to fit your budget, too!
- 10X and 30X
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Energy-efficient LEDs provide bright, white with virtually no heat.
- Variable turret (6 LED) and top illumination.
- Two illumination switches allow for 5 light settings, turret, top, bottom, simultaneous turret and bottom or simultaneous top and bottom.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Cord hangers.
- Lifetime limited warranty