Clarity, Depth of Field and Amazing Resolution
Our most popular zoom stereo delivers excellent flatness and tremendous depth of field via our most advanced Greenough optical system ever. Incorporating the latest in ergonomic, optical and mechanical designs, the 3075 Zoom Stereo Series delivers unprecedented clarity, detail and accurate color rendition for industrial, OEM and classroom applications.
Excellence by Design
Utilizing the most advanced optical and mechanical designs the 3075 Zoom Stereo Series delivers unsurpassed resolution and clarity at an affordable price. ACCU-SCOPE's new eyepiece design lends comfort to user's during extended viewing periods while maintaining exceptional color reproduction.
Digital Imaging at its Best
With a wide range of focusable c-mount adapters and coupled with our industry leading HD Digital Cameras, CCD or CMOS cameras the 3075 Zoom Stereo Series delivers outstanding images for photo documentation or live video at up to 60fps with our HD video cameras.
Modular Design, Maximum Flexibility
Whether your needs are with built-in illumination, external illumination, long working distance or high magnification the 3075 Zoom Stereo Series can be configured to meet individual needs. A wide range of stands, auxiliary objectives, light sources and eyepieces are available.
- Optical System: Greenough.
- Viewing Head: Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°. Interpupillary distance adjustment 54-76mm, diopter adjustment +/- 5.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 22mm field of view. Eyeguards included.
- Objectives: Zoom magnification objective 0.67x – 4.5x.
- Focusing System: Dual focusing knobs with adjustable tension control.
- Stage: Black and white stage plate is included.
- Stand: Cast aluminum alloy. Plain focusing stand with ø76mm pod holder, 100mm focusing travel, removable pod holder can be placed on (2) positions on the focus block, 240mm (L) x 290mm (D) x 318mm (H) black and white contrast plate.
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components