INVERTED BIOLOGICAL & TISSUE CULTURE MICROSCOPE FOR LABORATORY, TEACHING & CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
ACCU-SCOPE's new EXI-410 Inverted Microscope delivers outstanding optical performance, convenience, flexibility and value to researchers, educators and clinicians. Ideal for the daily rigors of tissue culture applications and more advanced observation methods, the EXI-410 features a newly designed NIS60 infinity-corrected optical path with long working distance Plan Achromat and semi-Apochromatic objectives and an extra-long working distance condenser.
Infinity Plan Optics
The EXI-410 Series delivers a new level of optical performance, versatility and is built to withstand the daily rigors of the tissue culture laboratory. The newly developed LED illumination system and Infinity plan objectives deliver brighter, sharper and crisper images than other inverted microscopes.
Ease of Viewing
The viewing head of the EXI-410 rotates 360° providing a 35mm increase/decrease in viewing height to accommodate bench and user height requirements. Observe unstained cells in culture using phase contrast or optional emboss contrast (pseudo-3D). The side camera port accepts any of our digital cameras -- choose the Excelis HDS (CAT # AU-600-HDS) and optional monitor mount, and you have a heads-up HD display for maximal ergonomic comfort and the ability for colleagues to view the specimen at the same time.
- EXI-410 Binocular with Plan Phase Objectives
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°, with attachable side mounted camera port
- Binocular viewing head can be rotated to raise/lower eyetubes by 35mm
- Eyepiece/Camera Port: 100/0 or 0/100
- WF10x/22mm eyepieces with roll down eyeguards
- Side facing quintuple nosepiece
- Infinity Corrected Plan 4x, Plan Phase 10x & 20x objectives. Shown with optional 40x Plan Phase objective.
- Fixed plain stage, 170 x 250mm with glass insert plates - Ø30mm
- ELWD condenser, N.A. 0.3, Working Distance = 75mm
- Phase slider with 4x/10x/20x/40x phase annulli
- Variable LED diascopic illuminator
- Dust cover, power cord, Universal power supply 100 - 240v
- NOTE: The EXI-400-PH is not upgradable to fluorescence.