Crisp Images, Student Proof Design
Designed to provide educators with a high performance, student proof instrument at an affordable price, the EXM-150 Series is an excellent choice for high schools, middle schools, technical institutes, hobbyists and home school applications. A newly designed LED illumination system provides bright, even illumination in both corded or cordless operation.
LED Illumination – Take It Where You Want To Go
EXM-150 models feature a variable, rechargeable LED illumination system allowing for you to use the microscope where ever you want – no cord required! Each microscope will work for approximately 3 to 4 hours on a single charge.
Our mechanical stage is a true mechanical stage – not an attachable one – providing the user with ergonomic low position coaxial controls. As an added benefit all of our mechanical stage configurations also include an iris diaphragm giving the user even more control over making adjustments to the light settings.
Integrated Carrying Handle
More portable than ever, the EXM-150 Series features a unique carrying handle making it easier than ever for students and teachers to move the microscope around the classroom.
- Optical System: DIN Optical System, f=160mm.
- Viewing Head: Monocular inclined head or Monocular dual inclined teaching head, inclined 45°and 360° rotatable; Monocular inclined head 45° with vertical teaching viewer.
- Eyepieces: WF10x eyepiece, 18mm field of view with pointer. Eyepiece is locked-in to prevent classroom tampering.
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration.
- Objectives: Standard configuration includes DIN achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR* and 100xR* oil objectives. (*spring-loaded).
- Stage: Stage size 119mm X 119mm factory installed double-plate mechanical stage with low position controls and iris diaphragm.
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm on spiral mount.
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum with built-in carry handle and cord hangers.
- Illumination: Variable and rechargeable LED illuminator. LED illuminators will last approximately 4 hours on a single charge and the expected bulb life is 20,000 hours. 3500mAh NiMH rechargeable battery.
- Focusing System: Separate coarse and fine focus adjustment controls. A tension adjustment is on the coarse control. A built-in slip clutch system and pre-set focus stop prevents accidental damage to objectives and slides.
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual included.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; CE; RoHS
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 238mm x 184mm x 381mm
- Physical Weight: 8 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 19x15x13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs."
|Power||Cordless - Rechargeable|