Quality, Versatility & Performance in a Compact Stereo Microscope
Setting a new standard for quality, versatility and performance in a compact stereo microscope, ACCU-SCOPE's EXS-210 Series offers educators and industry an exceptional value at an affordable price.
Ease of Use
An economical stereo microscope with superior optical performance, the EXS-210 Stereo Microscope Series is a student-proof microscope offering tremendous value for schools and hobbyists. With a built-in carrying handle and cordless operation, the EXS-210 Series simplifies classroom set-up.
Utilizing our state of the art optical coating techniques our student microscopes provide outstanding images at reasonable prices.
Each microscope is equipped with LED illuminators for transmitted and incident illumination. The illuminators are designed to work separately or simultaneously. The LED illuminators are rechargeable for corded or cordless operation.
- Optical System: Fixed magnifications; 1X/2X.
- Viewing Body: Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°, rotatable 360° and locked-in to prevent classroom tampering; interpupillary distance adjustment 54-76mm, diopter adjustment +/-5.
- Eyepieces: WF10x eyepieces, 20mm field of view; eyepieces are locked-in.
- Objectives: Fixed magnification objectives. Easily rotatable objective turret with finger grip allows for rapid and easy magnification change; objectives are parfocal and parcenter.
- Stage: 59mm frosted glass stage plate in the base provides evenly diffused illumination; 59mm black & white contrast plate is also included.
- Stand: Sturdy and stable cast alloy aluminum with an acid resistant finish on a dovetail stand with built-in handle for easy portability.
- Illumination: Dual purpose illuminators can be switched on simultaneously or independently and provide illumination from above and/or below; rechargeable LED illuminators for corded or cordless operation provide illumination for 2 hours per charge (depending on lamp intensity set by the user); LED bulb has a long lamp life of 20,000+ hours.
- Focusing System: Dual focusing knobs with adjustable tension control for rapid, effortless focusing.
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved; CE anti-mold.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb.
- Microscope dimensions (LWH): 7" x 8½" x 11¾"
- Physical weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping size: 16" x 13" x 11"
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
|Power||Cordless - Rechargeable|