Labomed CxL Binocular LED ( 4X-10X-40XR)
Where Style Meets Function: CxL Delivers Superb Value
Designed for both classroom and laboratory environments, the CxL reflects a fresh design composed of a durable aluminum die-cast stand, high throughput glass and optical coatings, and brass gears, all of which position the CxL to withstand the most demanding of user environments. And with lead-free optics and paints, the CxL is a truly eco-friendly solution.
• LP series Semi-Plan optics provide crisp images at all magnifications thanks to high-efficiency coatings and the highest quality of glass in the world.
• With the option of Halogen (2,000 hrs bulb life) or a bright LED (100,000 hours bulb life) illumination system, users are privileged with choice.
• Designed with the user in mind, the CxL offers a Captive Rotation feature that enables users to easily and safely rotate the viewing head, making the system ideal for multi-user environments and easy storage.
• Single mold aluminum die-cast with ergonomic hand rests for enhanced comfort and stability.
• Binocular Head
• 45° inclined, 360° "captive" rotation, Interpupillary distance 54 - 74mm
• Widefield 10x/18mm focusable eyepieces with foldable eye guard, lockable, antifungal coating
• Quadruple nosepiece turret (Ball bearing type) with rubber grip
• LP series DIN Semi-Plan Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded) antifungal
• Rectangular stage 135 x 124mm, X/Y travel range 76mm x 50mm. Low drive movement controls, single specimen holder
• Sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with snap-in blue filter. Rack and pinion movements on metal guides
• Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on ball drive system for smooth operation. BRASS rack and pinion stage drive. Fine drive movement 0.3mm/rotation
• LED illumination with variable illumination control. Up to 100,000 hours of LED lamp life. Rechargeable
• Universal input 100V- 240V AC, 50/60Hz, built in voltage stabilizer
|Commonly Used By||High School Level|