Meiji TM460 Monocular Refurbished
The Meiji TM460 Monocular microscopes (Refurbished) are provided with convenient coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls for greater comfort in use. These microscopes are suitable for daily observation as well as the extended and stringent performance requirements in college. They have been refurbished to like new condition optically and mechanically. They have minor cosmetic blemishes on stand
- Inclined 30° monocular head with 360° rotation and multi-coated high transmission prism.
- Widefield WF10X eyepiece with pointer (15.5mm eyepoint) locked in.
- DIN Achromatic 4X,10X 40XR objectives with retractable mount on 40X.
- Built-in 0.65 NA condenser with iris diaphragm
- Large stage 119mm x 124mm with DROP DOWN mechanical stage X-Y movement.
- Rapid action coarse focus with rack and pinion and separate lever type fine focus.
- Auto focus stop & slip clutch to prevent rack & pinion damage.
- Coarse focus tension adjustment.
- Triple objective changer.
- Rugged, well-balanced stand - 150mm (W), 210mm (D), 320mm (H) with non-slip feet.
- Built-in Super Lite illuminator with extra long life bulb (up to 10,000 hrs.) and a "cool" minimum of heat build-up, with approved 3 wire grounded cord for 115V operation.