QZB Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscopes
The QZA/QZB Series offers a fully coated optical system which provides a sharp and clear image with extremely good flatness and contrast. It offers ergonomic features such as synchronized bi-lateral inter-pupillary distance adjustments, and is designed to fit with a variety of lens accessories to increase or reduce magnification. With a large zoom range and a long-working distance, it can produce the best reproduction and true color image. It is ideal for high-magnification, high-resolution observation in biological research, semi-conductor and other precision-oriented industries. The trinocular model is excellent for photo or video microscopy when connected with a digital camera. Comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Trinocular head (50/50 splitting ratio), both inclined at 45° with 360º rotation
- Diopter adjustment of ± 5 on both ocular tubes
- Zoom objective range of 0.67X to 4.5X; zoom ratio of 1:6.7
- Parfocaled objective provides a sharp image throughout the zoom range
- Includes one 95mm glass stage plate and one 95mm reversible black/white stage plate